Night Watch Inductee


I do NOT do the cold. This morning the temperature was below freezing.




When the cold sets in, my style suffers. All I care about is staying warm. This is a "day off" from fashion for me.


Basically, I dress as if I were a recent inductee into the Night Watch from House Stark. It's my way of telling that world that I am intolerant of the cold and do not care that I look like a crow.




Fleece-lined leggings, eskimo boots, a shear-ling coat, and a thick sweater dress help prepare me to brave the 2/10 of a mile that I have to walk from my parking space into my office building.



And I still barely make it without freezing to death. 


Winter is coming people. Winter is coming. 


If you want to shop my warm outfit even though it's not very stylish:

Dress: Pattyboutik
Leggings: Amazon
Boots: Bearpaw
Coat: LL Bean (old)

No comments