All That Glitters













First of all, can I just say that these boyfriend jeans are such a relief? After wearing out the skinny jeans for the past few months, it is so refreshing to put on something that doesn't squeeze the air out of me and doesn't require advanced acrobatics to put on!  Guys have it so much easier with jeans! I loved the ripped detail in these jeans as well. This outfit is so easy, yet on trend. I will definitely be wearing these jeans into spring sans the blazer as well as into the summer with a tank top instead of this awesome tee from Banana Republic. I decided to wear these caged heels just to dress up the outfit a bit more, while keeping up the rebellious vibe. Finally, I chose this flowered clutch to add a touch of femininity, which I feel every outfit needs! I LOVE mirrored aviators. These aren't real Ray-Bans. I actually got these for $12.50 at a kiosk in Crabtree Valley Mall. I tried on the real Ray-Bans, and believe it or not, liked these better! I think I will be going back and getting all the colors soon! I can't wait to wear my aviators this summer! Who else is ready for warmer weather? I know I am!


Shop the post:

1 comment