Black & White

Dress: Nordstrom Shoes: Jessica Simpson Coat: J. Crew Watch: Michele Sunglasses: Ray Ban Attache: Coach Handbag: Emma Fox (sold out)  Bracelet: David Yurman

Fall is definitely my favorite season for fashion. If you've been following me on Instagram, you know I basically wear these shoes every single day! I can't recommend them enough, and considering the 4" heel height, they are pretty comfortable! Now that I'm an attorney, I decided to get a "briefcase" to carry my files in. I picked this one up at the Coach store a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. It's so professional, yet feminine at the same time. One of the hardest things about working in the legal profession (okay, maybe not one of the hardest, but still!)  is the conservative and uptight dress code. I HATE wearing suits! If I have to go to court, it's inevitable, but for days when I'm in the office, I try to compromise fashion-wise. This outfit is professional, yet fashion-forward. It's also great for transitioning from chilly mornings to warm afternoons. What do you think? Do I look like I mean business? :-P















Photo Credit: James Saunders


Thanks for Reading!

2 comments